Le Antonio’s Foundation is a Jamaican registered charitable organization established in December 2013 with Registration Number: CA100-258C. The foundation was founded by Mr. Antonio McKoy. Le Antonio’s Foundation aims to provide avenues to empower the lives of the children, youth, and families in the lower socioeconomic neighborhoods. Our charitable programs are designed to help and uplift underprivileged children, youth, and elderly people living in inner cities (ghettos).
We are not funded by the government. We depend on sponsorship, partnership, and volunteers to run our programs.
Le Antonio’s Foundation is committed to provide a haven which inspires lifelong learning through education, training, mentoring, opportunities, and wellness to youths who are without present hope living in neglected, poverty stricken communities.
Le Antonio’s Foundation is an educational life-affirming organization which exist to witness every child (who lives in the communities which it focuses on) develop a well rounded crime free character; and with the completion of primary, secondary and tertiary education become successful adults in their own right.
Le Antonio’s Foundation’s efforts are all based upon these core values:
- We believe family is the foundation of every society, and that today’s children will lead the future –and without positive adult supervision and guidance they will fail; and our society will fail.
- We believe each of us are created with a Purpose and Mission.
- We believe we are all designed to live a meaningful life.
- We believe that through fortunate life-connections we can rise above any circumstance.
- We believe that each of us are responsible for our life choices and the results of such.
- We are community-minded; our life Purpose involves compassion and action by serving those in need.
- We accept cultural diversities, but acknowledge that we are no different from each other.